Performance Products for FWD
Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Shelby


When you take the balance shafts
out of a 2.5 common block there is
an oil feed hole that needs to be
plugged or you will loose most all
of your oil pressure.
Here is how I plugged mine.
This is the hole that used to
feed oil to the balance shafts.
Right next to it there is a threaded
hole that used to be used to
bolt the balance shafts to the block.
Here is the kit I made to plug
the hole. Most people use a tap
to tap the hole and then run a plug
into the hole. I decided this would
be better, at least for me.
I used RTV, then just bolted the
block off plate to the block. This
covered the hole just fine.
This shows it complete and
all bolted tight.